Long time no recipe, but I just did this one from a book my friend lent me, and it is very much worth posting about. :)
Taken from "Cooking for Baby: Wholesome, homemade, delicious foods for 6 to 18 months" by Lisa Barnes, I adapted the recipe as follows:
Dried-Apricot Oatcakes (makes 12 patties)
1) Preheat oven to 400 F and grease cupcake sheet
2) Combine oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in mixing bowl
3) Make a well in the center and add the butter and honey.
4) Combine until all oats are coated
5) Mix in apricots and coconut
6) Heat 1 C of water to just short of boiling and add to oat mixture 2 Tbsp at a time until all is wet and sticky
7) Press into cupcake sheet compartments
8) Bake for 15 minutes or oatcakes look nice and golden brown.
9) Let cool as is, only removing once really down to room temperature
10)Store in airtight container at room temperature for 3 days :)