Thursday, July 1, 2010

Washcloths~

Wow!
Long time no write, everybody!
That's not to say there wasn't a whole bunch of stuff going on in May and June -- but it feels like for most of it we were either on the East Coast doing all sorts of visiting, or having long-term company (namely, my mom) over! So I'm finally back home and settled in again~

And don't worry! I've been keeping up with my one-knit-a-month project, and I'd like to present to you my June creations!


They are gifts for my favorite people of the 外薗 family in celebration of their new home!
They're supposed to be washcloths. Or drying rags. Or dishrags. Whatever they want them to be!

The pattern is a free one from JoAnns and it goes a little something like this:

Needle Size: 10 US
Yarn: various Lily 'n' Cream Cotton Yarn balls

(1) CO 4 stitches
(2) K all of 1st row
(3) K1, inc1, K rest of row
(4) repeat Step 3 until you reach 49 stitches
(5) K2, K2tog, K rest of row
(6) repeat Step 5 until you are down to 4 stitches
(7) bind off

The end!!
I have yet to present them, but I hope they are well-loved and well-used in their new adorable home!♡

No comments:

Post a Comment