Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Year's Resolution Fulfilled

Do you like to make New Year's Resolutions?
I do.
In fact, I take them very seriously and make a checklist out of them that I refer to throughout the year to make sure I stay on top of them.
I'm happy to say that my New Year's Resolutions for 2009 were as follows and fulfilled rather early in the year:

[x] get pre-pregnancy body back
[x] raise happy and healthy baby
[x] get out of the house regularly
[x] get last name officially changed
[x] get comfortable driving the Prius
[ ] stretch every day
[ ] make something for my baby

As you can see, was missing just two things...
But today I'm proud to say I accomplished one of them!
Introducing, Ella's new legwarmers!!


I got the pattern from I Knit, That's It and am so thankful for the super easy pattern and versatility! It was also the first time I used Daddy's size 5 bamboo needles and was pleasantly surprised at how good they felt! Nice and smooth with just enough grip~
Perfect for keeping Ella warm, while also making it easier for upcoming potty training!!!
I'll definitely post the future pairs of this that I make too. ;)
'Til then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment