Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Knitted Love!

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

With only the last couple of months of 2009 bringing the beginning of knitting into my life, I look forward to many a more knitted thing in 2010. In fact, that's one of my New Year's Resolutions: to make at least one knitted good a month. So that's 12 by the end of the year. A fair enough goal, I think. :)
But first, from December 2009, here are some bi-colored leggings I made for Celeste's little bundle of joy, Maia! What a great model she makes!! And she's wearing a gorgeous knitted bonnet a la her crafty mama as well!:


And being such a sucker for matching clothing pieces, I made an identical pair for Ella too!
But when I unveiled them at the Mama Class...it turned out Celeste had finished her Christmas gift to Ella too and it was in the form of a matching hat with Maia!! What luck!! And a million thank-yous again, Celeste!! ♡


Don't they make a dynamic duo~? :)
And look at all the purple they're wearing!!
I can't wait to carry Ella all around town in her new completely-functional-while-still-adorable hat, and to see more knitted gear on her in the coming year!!
Until later, take care and wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Ella's face in the second pic. It's all, "Great, now I have to go home and change.)

    ReplyDelete