Monday, November 28, 2011

Alexis' mits

Hi, all!
So I've been meaning to post about this for a while now, but I'd like to introduce you to one of my new favorite forms of mittens: the convertible mitten!
I made it for my good friend Alexis for his birthday back in September (oops, very late!) and I am happy with how they came out. As is he, phew!
The top flap folds up and over the back to provide more dexterity with the exposed fingers, and yes that is more duplicate stitching there -- Alexis is a loyal alumnus and fan of USC!
Happy Birthday once again Alexis and I hope these mits give you the warmth and nimbleness you need to maneuver your bike on your cold San Francisco morning bicycle commute!

More duplicate stitching coming up next too...
Until then, happy knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment