Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Knitting Goals

I think it'd be a good idea to record here one of my 2010 goals which is to knit at least one thing a month.
Since I learned how to knit back in November, I've luckily fulfilled that goal as you can see below:

November = orange scarf for Daddy
December = pink scarf for Kathy
January = baby leg warmers for Ella, Douzen, and Maia
February = scarf + wrist warmers for Geo

Oh! And they're all gifts for others too! I didn't even realize that. :)
Now, to keep it up and maybe even make more than one thing a month!
I actually have two projects going on right now:

- wool diaper cover (soaker) for Ella
- washcloths for the home & friends

These are different than the usual fare since they involve wool and cloth which I've never knit with before! I love it so far, and can't wait to take advantage of the absorbency that these materials so excel at. ;)

Well! Until then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment