Sunday, January 1, 2012

Knits of 2011

I love knitting just as much (if not more!) as when I started.
And I'm happy to say that in 2011 I accomplished two "major" achievements in knitting.
Firstly, knitting in the round on double pointed needles. Yesssss!!
And secondly, was the duplicate stitch, which I've posted about already. ;)

Now to show you the rundown of everything I knit, both those shown on this blog before and those not. Here goes (blog entries first, followed by never-before-seen photos)!!

- potscrubber
- my armwarmers
- wool soaker
- USC convertible mits
- Clara mittens
- rainbow bra

Now for photos!!

Purple mittens for Ella!

Ariel mittens for Ella...out of commission now due to small size

Rainbow mittens for Ella...did not last long ;_;
A purple tail for Barbie whipped up over the holidays

And now for the ones I have yet to get photos of...
- Shannon's armwarmers
- three phallic chapstick cozies
- rainbow legwarmers for Katie
- Emma's handwarmers
- Moses' mittens
- Elizabeth's convertible mits

Yay!! I kept up the knitting pretty well, all things considered.
And oh so many mittens!!!!!! :D

I just can't wait to keep knitting on into 2012!
First project on my to-do list = socks for Dash!!
He's been asking for socks for months now, and I finally have the confidence to start them (I think!!)
Then I'm supposed to knit some Rapunzel hair for Ella. @_@ That is gonna be interesting~~!


Well, thanks for following along and until I see you again...
Happy Knitting~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment