Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First Book?

People are always saying you should read to your children.
And I ask..."At 6.5 months of age~?"
Because in my experience, it is quite hard to sit Ella down for some reading.
She's either:
a) too amped up to pay attention
b) more interested in chewing on the book
c) asleep

But! As of late, she's grown quite fond of The Hungry Little Caterpillar, and even "listens" as I read it to her. Could it be? She's...starting to pay attention to books?? We'll have to see where it goes, but for now I love how she embodies the main character herself in that shot ;)

1 comment:

  1. Was the last post the one where you got sick? Ha ha! I remember that book! I think my mom read it to my nephew, but she kept changing the text to things much more inappropriate.

    ReplyDelete