Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This year was Ella's first (out-of-the-womb) Halloween!
We didn't go trick-of-treating or anything, and actually held a little shin-dig at our new place! It was the first time I've ever treated the trick-or-treaters and boy was it exciting! Though only 10 or so kids showed up...boo-hoo! ;_;
Anyway, Ella was a Yellow Pikmin (from the video game of the same title, that consumed the month of February for Dash and me last year):


Adorable, isn't it?? ^^
Her costume was custom-made by the same Holly Q who did the little bunny hat I mentioned back in September.


The costume fit her perfectly and was so comfy and warm...but the legs were actually a pinch too long so they tripped her up when she would try to crawl. Did I mention she started crawling a couple of weeks back...? ^^
My good friend, Celeste, was a doll and sewed the legs a little shorter for her! And thankfully the sewing job was simple, so we can undo it when we have her dress up in it next year too!! Bwa ha ha...

As for the shin-dig, we had over Kae and the gang, along with the funny Russians, and got to meet their good friends, Sang and Antony, as well as introduce them to Celeste and Johnny. It was all one happy meet-n-mix, me thinks~ :) I took a couple of photos, so I will probably write up another entry on it. Until then, see ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment