Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm Back! And So Is The Rain~

Howdy, howdy!

Sorry for the long absence, but I've been away at a spectacular family reunion!
I will definitely have a big, long, decent post on that, but first I need some major R&R -- oof!
Lots of long flights, late arrivals, and poor sleep...yawn central~

So in the meanwhile, I'll share with you some shots I took of the kids just before we left Oregon.
Indeed, it seems the rain is right on schedule, and we are most happy to have it back! Even though it did catch us off-guard on our walk back from the thrift store...

He actually cooperated to keep that blanket over his head like a hoodie

We turned a skirt and pair of shorts into an impromptu hat and scarf

But falling asleep in the camper to the pitter-patter of rain on the roof... I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!! :)

And I was thrilled to come back to a happily fed garden. Thank goodness!

Until next time (very soon!), take care everyone and I'm Happy To Be Back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment