Saturday, November 30, 2013

William At The Sink

Hey, all!

Today's the last day of the month, and indeed this month I have clocked hardly nil in terms of posts.
Oh, well!

How was everybody's Thanksgiving?
Ours was swell, but I will have to go into that another day, as today I want to share with you something that has been a part of our daily routine:


This is how William wraps up his tooth-brushing sessions, and it really is pretty cute/risky/over-the-top, so I thought I'd capture it on video. Because he will not be doing this for that much longer as he gets bigger and bigger. :)

I never thought of this as something I should be thankful for, but I'm happy that so far both kiddos enjoy brushing their teeth and don't need to be persuaded or anything.
They even prefer our baking soda over conventional "children's" toothpaste. Phew~!
I hope that keeps up and that they have good dental health and maybe even inherit their father's straight teeth (not their mother's!!)

Well, until next time take care all and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment