Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Words

Hi, all!
Time for a rare photo-free post~! :)

I've been meaning to post more about Ella Rose's milestones in development for the benefit of keeping relatives up-to-date as to her going-ons. I know I've missed a lot, but before I forget this quasi-milestone, I want to record here that...

...Ella's first two-word combo was on November 26th: red balloon

...and her first three-word combo was on December 6th: hi, baby dinosaur

And then today, she said "shark eat pink" when she stuffed her mini pink dolphin into the mouth of the shark she plays with on the potty. Hee ^_^

She's really sailing with the two-word combos now with lotsa color-noun statements and her top favorite has to be "pink socks".

I don't think this is particularly early (or late?) in the way of speech development, but again, I just wanted to record this somewhere.
I remember her first word was "bye" at 9 months in the airport out of Cancun, and her first sign-language word was "light"...though I don't quite remember when that was...

They say the time between 18-months and 2 years can be one of a lot of change, so very soon these little two- and three-word combo statements will lose their esteem. But for now, they are music to my ears!! <3

That's all for now. So see you again soon and until then, happy talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment