Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Mantel - Christmas/Winter ver.

A Belated Merry Christmas to all, and Happy New Year!!
I hope everybody had a warm and beautiful Christmas last weekend.
At our own Home, we had a lovely visit from my mom-in-law, June, as well as my twin sister, Kathy, and her significant other.

There were homemade donuts on Christmas morning (courtesy of Daddy) and most bustling exchange of gifts.
I think Kathy enjoyed the legwarmers I made her (photos coming soon!), and I hope Ella Rose gets a lot of use out of the child-size broom I scored her from Goodwill. Since she's absolutely smitten with Kiki's Delivery Service, she loves to hold the broom between her legs like a witch. Though, she'll also occasionally "help" Mama out with the sweeping chores. Heh!

Here are some snapshots Daddy took of our "Christmas Corner" where most of the celebrating took place:


There's a little cameo by our tree from last year too:


Nothing says Christmas, like Chili Lights, eh?


As for some gifts I received, I am most excited about the retro stained glass grinder Daddy got me. Hopefully, you'll start seeing some stained glass-related posts coming up in the new year.
Speaking of which, I gotta get on with those New Year's Resolutions and 2010 Reflection!

Until then, Happy New Year once again and much love to all my family and friends out there.
Ta-ta for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment