Saturday, October 12, 2013

5th Anniversary! :)

Howdy, howdy!

I want to tell you all something!
Yesterday, Dash and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary!! :)

It's odd how it can feel like "wow, 5 years already" and "oh, it's only been 5 years?"
It's been a wonderful five years, and I really can't believe how much more I love him than even just a year ago! Or even month ago. Heck, I love him even more than I did just yesterday!! :)
And the love just grows and grows~

To celebrate our anniversary we went out for a nice dinner at Big River restaurant,  and were there for a leisurely two hours. Yesss! So much laughing, and reminiscing, and planning, and adoring. We had such a lovely time. :)

We also shared a bottle of wine from our marriage year '08, which is the only photo I took the entire time. Ha!

Mm, good!

The wine was so good and the meal so filling that I promptly fell asleep when we got home at 9pm.
So it was a relatively mild night, but a great one all together.

Thank you to Angelica for watching William and Ella, and to Dash for being the best hubby I could ask for.

Until next time, take care and Happy 5th Anniversary!!

1 comment: