Saturday, October 5, 2013

G R A V I T Y

Hey all!

After a day of work inside the house and out, Dash and I got to enjoy a lovely date together!
It wasn't romantic by any stretch, but it was fun ;)

First, we got some Burgerville drive-thru, which I stuffed into my pants pockets and under my scarf to smuggle into the theatre.
The movie started at 4:45...we got there at 5:06...and still didn't miss a single second of the film!
That means that a good 20 minutes was solid ads, ads, ads!! >_@
TIL that it's okay to be even a little late to a movie, because odds are, it hasn't even started yet. So I'm glad we didn't end up sitting through car commercials, and Coke ads, and all that junk. Blegh!

Aaaanyway, the movie we enjoyed while chowing down on our burgers was Gravity.


I must say I knew nothing about this movie except for the one line:
"two astronauts face a seemingly impossible plight in space."

That project I've been working on is about astronauts in training and in space, so I knew I wanted to see this film.
And boy was it goooood!!!!!
Riveting, and suspenseful, and gorgeous... and it even brought a tear to my eye at one point ;_;
I don't want to spoil anything, but I'll just let you know that main character has a 4-year-old daughter with brown hair that she doesn't like to brush... Can anyone say "Ella"??

So yeah, I highly recommend this movie.
And in 3D!!

That's all for now~
I hope you had a nice Friday night, and until next time take care and Happy G R A V I T Y!

No comments:

Post a Comment