Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Back From The Dead!

Wow, this feels familiar~

I have risen from the dead on at least one other occasion, and it seems to happen around the spring time when I drop of and then return... Hmm, I wonder why that is...

So it's been 11 months since I last wrote here, and I can definitely pinpoint the reason behind it:
It came from a conversation I'd had with my sister, Kathy-neechan.
She was telling me how frustrated she was with how upbeat and positive my online blog posts are even if "behind the scenes" I would share with her the less-than-golden moments of my life.
It got me feeling like maybe I wasn't being genuine and fair to my readers.

And so I let my blog die.

But I was just scouring Dash of Green today, to hunt up some photos (more on that later!) and was flooded with so much nostalgia and gratitude for this virtual time capsule that I hereby officially am resurrecting my blog. :)

I wish I had photos to post up here because the kids have changed so much, we've been up to so many projects, etc etc...but my phone is away from me and so that will just have to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks for sticking around and I hope you enjoy the return of Dash of Green as much as I do!!

Until next time, take care and Happy Back From The Dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment