Saturday, March 14, 2015

Town Hall Event!! :)

Hello, hello!

So this past Thursday was a big day for me.
I finally got to do my presentation at the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition's annual Sustainability Fair & Town Hall event.

I'd first been invited by the leader of the organization, Annette Mills, to present back in January and have been pretty much freaking out about it ever since.

What was my presentation about?
What else? The Corvallis Family Clothing Swap and Gift Economy Facebook Group I started, of course :)

But I won't say anymore on the subject, and just let you see it for yourself:


I'm very pleased with how it came out, and was so happy at the opportunity to spread the word about Gift Economy ideas.

Would you ever consider attending or starting up a Clothing Swap in your town?
I do hope so, and let me know how it goes! :)

Til next time, take care and Happy Town Hall Event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment