Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Return of the Quilt

Hello, hello!

Wow, after almost one whole year since initially starting this quilt, I am finally picking it up again!

The first mention of this quilt can be found back here.

As I'd mentioned back then, it is being made solely out of pieces of fabric gifted to me and already conveniently cut to 2" x 2" squares.

Here is where I am with it so far:

The rainbow theme may be going by the wayside, but oh well! :D


My goal is to be done with it before the summer months!!
So that's three months from now. I think I can do it... ;)

Unlike last year, I find myself with more time in my schedule to do these non-mama things like reading, watching shows (what!?) and quilting.

I chalk this up to two factors:
1) The children going to bed earlier and more reliably. In bed by 7pm, no joke!
2) Prioritizing "me" time more. :D

Are any of you quilting?
I'd love to see your work!

Until then, take care and Happy Return of the Quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment