Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring Come Early!

Hi hi!

So here we are, DST has arrived and spring officially starts in ten days!
And already we are seeped in a beautiful wonderland of warmth and flowers.

The cherry trees have been blossoming gorgeously over the past few weeks, as have the plum trees, like that in our front yard.

To prove it to you, behold this beautiful collection of all that is green and lovely around our home and around town:

William and Ella sitting in a plum tree...S-M-I-L-I-N-G!
Hard to tell but it's a circle of daffodils down the street from our house!

I ought to have more photos, really, because there are just so many beautiful things blooming in the neighborhood.

So many varieties of daffodil...
Magnolia trees??
Even the first rich red tulips at Peach Blossom Preschool!

I love, love, love it.
Maybe spring is actually my favorite season...
Everything just smells so good and looks so hopeful.

Anyway, I know it is not as lovely for people in other parts of the U.S. right now, but I hope that these photos at least give you some consolation.

In the meanwhile, take care and Happy Spring Come Early!!

No comments:

Post a Comment