Saturday, March 9, 2013

More Ella Art

Hey there, ho there!

I'm gonna have a shameless mama moment here and showcase a bit more of Ella's work from this past week.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do:

Big, hollow eyes... @_@

The sun shining down on Sleeping Beauty

A ballerina performing, complete with stage lights (!!)

I drew that ballerina on the far right, but the other two are Ella's ;)
That's all.
I hope she always feel like she can draw and not label herself as someone who "can't even draw a stick person". Drawing is like anything else, right? The more you do it, the better you get! You can only ever get better, not worse.

What have you or your kiddos been drawing these days? Any favorite themes? ;)

Until next time, take care and Happy Drawings!!

1 comment:

  1. "The sun shining down on Sleeping Beauty"

    More like...
    "The sun engulfing Sleeping Beauty in flames."

    Ha ha ha! Really, though. This is really great stuff! I think it's funny how obsessively long the figures' legs are. I think it's thanks to her being surrounded by a mom with incredibly long legs!

    ReplyDelete