Saturday, April 13, 2013

Party Hardy~!

Good morning, good morning.
And how do you do?
Good morning, good morning. I'm fine, how are you?

Sorry, that preschool song from my youth just struck me and I had to go with it ;)

Anyway, I am checking in to let you know that last night -- WHOOEE! -- I think I partied a little too hardy :D

I went to our friend's House Warming Party and had a blast!
Met some great folks, reconnected with others, and had some wonderful conversations too.

Wine and beer were my drinks of choice...and though I didn't throw up or pass out (thank GOD), I am now feeling a little dehydrated this morning and, worse than that, do not entirely remember everything I said last night @_@

Don't you hate when that happens? I just hope I didn't say anything too embarrassing.
At least Dash was able to reassure me that I didn't do anything too bad.
Though I did break a bowl!! >_< Which I am going to patch up today for sure.

Anyway, that was just first social affair of this social-packed weekend...and I'm going to make sure I don't do any drinking at any of the other ones!

Until then, take care and Happy Partying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment