Monday, April 22, 2013

Peek-A-Boo

Yo yo~!

So you've seen William his little "peek-a-boo" fun before (I think...but I can't find it anywhere in my posts history~!), but here is a recent video Dash took of him after bathtime yesterday.



Let's see...what's new with William...

Well, if I haven't mentioned this already, I can give him commands now which is awesome.
Yesterday, especially, we were enjoying having him give us kisses. We'd point to our lips or cheek and say "William give me a kiss". Which would then prompt him to throw himself at us, mouth agape, as he "kissed" us (open-mouthed, already?? J/K ;) )
But it's mostly handy for getting him to bring us books to read him. He gets to choose them, so he digs it.

Also, this week is the 1st Annual "Diaper Free Week" (hence the ad in the right-hand corner about it!). I've been told the weather is supposed to be reliably sunny so I foresee many a diaperless outing so that I can better watch for signals/timing and water some plants at the same time. Ha!

I think that's all there is to mention about William now...
Gosh, I feel like I ought to do an Ella-post sooner than later. She is ever growing and evolving, so there is much to say about her too!

Until then, take care and Happy Peek-A-Boos!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! You guys are such excellent parents with the cutest kids. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete