Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Lovely Sunday

Yo yo~!

How is everybody doing?
Enjoying this fine summer-like weather, I hope~
Today was a very productive day!

After a pancake breakfast made with love by Dash, the kiddos and I headed to yet another strawberry field -- this time at Rigor Farm -- to pick strawberries for eating fresh/frozen.

Small but sweet!!

I made a shout-out to some Peach Blossom mamas, and was joined by Miss Angelica and her sweet family. :) Miss Angelica was so sweet to help with a very tired/uncooperative William while her daughter entertained Ella Rose. I must remember to do that from now on to go berry-picking with other adults, because taking one both kids by myself is too tiring!! >_0;

Since I had given the morning to Dash to do his work, when I got back I got to do my work!
I will be blogging about the fruits of that work in the next day or two -- don't want to ruin the surprise or anything ;)

This is what Dash and the kids were up to while I was busy:

Chalk outlines with a mythical twist!

Fun a the fountains downtown!
When they got back, Dash gave them a bath (more water!), then we ordered dinner in because none of us were feeling like cooking -- plus the fridge was empty! Thank God for El Sol de Mexico!! :)

Anyway, just about wraps it up.
So much outside time and inside/focused time for both the little ones and the mamas/papas.
William was spent after his big day and went to sleep at 7:30.
Buyaaaa~

Now to watch another episode of Downton Abbey~ Weeeee~~
Until next time, take care and Happy Lovely Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment