Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Camper Cushions...Complete!

Hey all!

You may recall my blog post from way back in January, about me commencing this DIY camper cushion endeavor...
Well, I'm happy to report that yesterday (a whopping 6 months later!) I finished the last cushion and now our camper has a brand new set of beautiful and comfy cushions for the rear dining/sleeping area!! :)
God, this photo doesn't do it justice!
It really only took as long as it did because of motivation issues. I mean, really, knowing that we wouldn't be taking the camper out for any winter/early-spring trips meant that I was in no hurry to get them done by any particular date.
But! My mom is coming into town tonight (!) and I wanted to have the camper looking good and dandy for her arrival. Not that we are necessarily planning to go anywhere in it while she's here...but who knows! Maybe we will get a wild idea and take a trip somewhere :)
She is the adaptable type so I don't think she'd mind the cramped quarters and outdoorsy activities.

Look forward to more interior shots when we start taking our camper out and about this summer!
Until then, take care and Happy Camper Cushions...Complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment