Monday, July 15, 2013

William Loves Laundry

Hey again!

So this is just something I've been meaning to record here for some time now.
It's something that is particular to William, never to Ella, and something I'd like to remember as something William always enjoyed:
the laundry basket!!

Just chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool...

It's so fun to call William over when I'm taking fresh laundry warm out of the dryer, because he knows just what to do then.
He climbs on in and stays good and still while I pile the laundry all around him. Then he loves being carried in the basket to whichever room I'll be folding and putting the clean goods away in.
I can't quite recall when he started doing this, but I guess it was whenever he could crawl (6 mos.) because he would crawl right on into the basket of his own accord!

"Aaw, mom~!"

I'll say one thing, though, it was a lot easier to carry him around at the beginning -- this little guy's getting big!
But I do love him so!!

Do your kiddos love the laundry in one way or another?
Remember to document their funny little whims because they will not last forever, and it's going to be fun to revisit memories of these stages~

Until next time, take care and Happy Laundry Loving!!

1 comment:

  1. Aili loves to be buried in the laundry on the bed! When I am dumping loads on to fold she yells cover me up cover me up!

    ReplyDelete