Sunday, February 21, 2016

Final Day of February Break

Hello again!

Oo-wee!
What a week it is has been.
With lots of ups and only that one big down of Dash's accident, I think we spent it very well.
Let's see, what did I accomplish of my intentions?
From the list that I compiled on Valentine's Day, this is how things stand now:

DONE listen to the rest of We're Alive podcast (only 4 more chapters until the finale!!)
DONE knit Dash a pair of handwarmers
DONE listen to the Sherlock podfic
DONE read the rest of BAKUMAN. books in my possession (4 volumes)
NOT DONE AT ALL- listen to "Everything's Illuminated" through audible.com
ALMOST DONE sew curtains for my friends Rachel and Rachael :D
ALMOST DONE finish reading David Sedaris' "Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls"
DONE translate Space Dandy volume 2

All riiiiiight~!
Not too bad!
I'll be a honest, a lot of time this week was spent inside for all members of the families if not because of the near constant rainfall then because there's just so much to entertain us inside!
Ella's reading is getting better and better every day, and William loves to play his games with Dash.

Oh!
Totally unrelated, that story Kathy-neechan and I have been working on since November finally went up! It's on AO3 so we'll see how many Hits and Kudos and such we get. ^^ Already in the planning stages of the next story.

Also!
Since today was church and I taught Sunday School again, I thought I'd share with you the craft we did:

By my co-teacher, Jennifer :)

The story was "God's Promise to Abraham" so we made star-themed bracelets to give to our grandparents in honor of them being our ancestors. Because as you may recall God allegedly promised Abraham as many descendants as there are stars in the sky.

All right!
Well, until next time take care and Happy Final Day of February Break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment