Tuesday, March 15, 2016

William Drawings

Yo yo~!

So it is yet another cold, rainy day here in Corvallis and with Dash under the weather and bedbound, there has really not been a lot going on here.

Today and yesterday pretty much looked like this:
- Dragged the kids with me to my tutoring session on Monday in the library with interesting results.
- Monday night I made a really delicious chicken-n-rice soup and stayed up way too late listening to more podfic, and stumbling upon a huge list of fics inspired by Miike Snow's "Ghengis Khan" music video (yay!)
- I'm practicing piano more regularly now and working on learning Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" as well as Maxcene Cyrin's cover of "Where is my Mind".
- Put the kids to bed at 6:30pm today to see if that helps with rousing their sleepy selves in the morning.

So with really not a whole lot to mention, I figured I'd showcase something I've been meaning to share with ya'll for a while: William's rare but adorable drawings.

Here are some from over the past six months:

The oldest one I have on record and readily available.
It's supposed to be Link from the Legend of Zelda Universe, if I recall correctly ;)

"A bird"
 He did this one back when we were coming back from SoCal back in October. :)


"Bowser"

 From the Mario Bros. universe~

So yeah, as you can probably tell, William is not a prolific as Ella when it comes to drawing.
Oh, well. To each their own. And Ella does take time to give William little drawing pointers here and there.
Speaking of Ella, I never shared this little gem that is a personal favorite of mine:

From back when the R&M craze first hit me in November '15 :D

Mama's favorite sci-fi cartoon characters, on a grid-like pattern since her original intention had been to cut it up into a puzzle for me. Needless to say, I'm very glad she didn't!!

Aaaaanyhoozers, I hope you enjoyed that little gallery of William drawings.
Until next time, take care and Happy William Drawings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment