Sunday, May 12, 2013

Crystals

Hey again~

So, I want to share with you something I bought last weekend.


It was actually (gasp!) not second-hand as the majority of my purchases are, and it supported a local artist!
I got it from the "Enlightened Illuminations" booth at the Spring Garden Festival that was held by Central Park last Sunday (before we hit up the Lilac Fairy Tea)

I was inspired by the one in Peach Blossoms, that shed such gentle rainbows across the floor while the kiddos play.
Now we have rainbows in our living room between about 3 and 5pm. Huzzah!


Did you know that they say that crystals imbue good energy in a space thanks to those same rainbows?
Buyah, pretty rainbows AND positive energy. Just my thing!!

I hope you consider a crystal for your own home too and enjoy the light show it offers.
Until then, take care and Happy Crystals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment