Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sailor Chibi-Ella!

Konnichiwa!

These days, Ella Rose and I have really been into read the Sailor Moon manga (English), and a Sailor Moon kids' book (Japanese) that we checked out of the library.

So today we decided to theme her outfit as a Sailor Scout!

Is it just me, or does she look a lot like...me?? @.@
Sailor Chibi Moon is her favorite these days, so we mimicked her pigtails and pink outfit.

And then check out this great post Ella Rose struck...just like a certain sailor scout!!! Eh?? :D

<=>









That's my daughter~! :)

And the earrings we put on her jingled so she ended up calling herself "Sailor Bell".
I just love the themes this girls comes up with for her daily attire...

Until next time, take care and Happy Sailor Chibi-Ella!!

No comments:

Post a Comment