Thursday, May 2, 2013

This Weather~!


Hi again, all!

Man, another row of days missed! Why is that, you ask? Because I had my nose to the grindstone to finish this book, and now it is done and I am back!

Back to the subject at hand.
This Spring (summer) weather...it's amazing!
I am feeling so pumped to take care of long neglected items and find myself outside nearly 80% of the time!

Here is William with neighbor Annika at the park today!
I also just finished the book "You Money Or Your Life" which I really got inspired by and hope to get Dash to read too so that we can be on the same page about more things.

Do as the arrow says and Click to learn more~!

I also just got back from a fascinating and informative talk on "Naked Vs. Nude" told by a local artist named Clint Brown. Those of you who know me are familiar with my appreciation of and fascination with the human body and especially its vital role in creating art through the ages.

I love when it's still warm even after the sun has set...
And it's supposed to reach into the 90's over the weekend (!!) so that ought to be...well, hot I guess. :)

Until next time, take care and enjoy This Weather~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment