Thursday, January 14, 2016

Missing Front Tooth! :)

Hey hey~!

So Ella has had an interesting development in her smile today:

Ella likes them big smiles

That's right, one of her front teeth has been kicked to the curb!
Her left central incisor, to be specific ;)

I blogged about her first lost tooth here, and then her second tooth to go was its next door neighbor.
This second one fell out while we were in Spain actually~! Tia Chita got to play the role of "El Ratoncito PĂ©rez" for Ella, though I don't quite recall what kind of gift she received for the tooth...

I'm actually keeping all of Ella's teeth so far, and plan to do so for as long as I can.
Why? I don't know, it just feels right...

Anyway, now she's got that truly "1st grade" look about her.
I was remarking to Dash the other day at the school's Winter Assembly how almost all the 1st Graders had their fingers in their mouths, probably because they are at that stage where they are losing teeth and it feels weird~! They were either messing with loose ones or feeling new gaps where a tooth had just fallen out.
What a funny time, as I recall :)

Anyway, just thought I'd document this little milestone here to look back on some day when she is long past this tooth-losing phase. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment