Thursday, January 14, 2016

Super Relaxed Thursday

Howdy folks~

Did you know that the post I made earlier today was actually supposed to go up last night?
What happened is I had the post all ready to go -- I only had to hit "Publish" -- but I suddenly got all sidetracked downloading and becoming completely absorbed in this iPad game.

That's right.
The Rick & Morty inspired "Pocket Mortys" game!!
I am not one to ever play mobile games or iPad games for that matter.
But hello! This is Rick & Morty, so of course I promptly downloaded it last night (it technically was released today but we're on the West Coast, so there you go) and was instantly swept away in all the funny Morty manifestations and revelations of alien names, and the 8-bit version of "Can You Feel It"... Hnnngh!!! @_@

Anyway, I forgot to hit Publish and so the news about Ella's post made it sounded like it had happened today, when in fact it was yesterday (Wednesday).

Okay, so moving on!

Downloading that game and just messing around it was a great way to kick off this very relaxing next couple of days.

Today was productive but never stressful, and I felt very accomplished as well as indulgent.
Got all the documents in order for getting the kids' Spanish citizenship, so PHEW on that.
I mended a few more things, took care of some Parent Council business, tutored one of my students, and made a delicious lentil-on-rice dinner. Also got to listen to the Season 2 finale of We're Alive so I'm officially halfway through the story. Yahoo!!!

It rained rather hard on-and-off all day, so it was nice to have things keeping me busy inside. :)

Besides that, there's not really much to report here.
Just logging another chill day in January in the Dasiell household.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.
You look forward to it to, so until then take care and Happy Super Relaxed Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment