Monday, February 4, 2013

Feeling in a Slump...

'Allo, 'allo


Sorry I missed writing on Sunday.
I did not sleep well Saturday night -- I was up from 1:45 until about 4:30.
Mostly anxiety, I think.
And now here I am doing it again! It's 3:00 a.m. Monday "night"...guuuuh...

Super Bowl Sunday was supposed to be a bit of shindig at our house, but our guests all cancelled on account of their children not feeling well.
Then I ate a bunch of chips and pizza (albeit homemade!), and drank a lot of beer and I think it was just too much salt and alcohol because it did not leave me feeling very energized.
At least Dash enjoyed the game between the Ravens and the 49ers -- it's always fun to see him get all revved up.
I randomly decided to wash and iron the kitchen curtains during the game. So that was good.

Then "today" (Monday) I brought Ella Rose to a painting class for kids that she really enjoyed.
William was a bit of a handful -- he's not being his usual jolly self. I think it's more teeth coming in because he seems generally discontent and whiny.
We'll see how Tuesday goes.

Well! Sorry for the bit of a downer post, but hopefully this cloud will lift.
Wishing you all a better start to your week.
Happy Positive Energy~!

3 comments:

  1. My goodness! If I had known I would have come join you on Sunday I was home alone. I also got in a funk in the afternoon. Maybe it was the weather or the I can't wait for springs! I will have Rowan and Grace over on Thursday if you want to come hang out with us! I will come up with some fun crafty or science activity for us to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sorry to hear you had a slow day. Honestly, though, just by reading your posts, it sounds like "low days" are faaaar and feeew in between!

    You just gotta work THROUGH the anxiety--face it head-on and punch it in the lip! Can't wait for more updates!!
    You should do an entry on your awesome-possum sister. (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Sorry we couldn't make it! I was looking forward to it! Kris was bummed because he ended up taking care of two sickies, but tis the life of having children! So much sickness.

    ReplyDelete