Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines Crafting

Bon jour, folksies~!

That special time of the year is coming up again.
That's right -- Valentines Day.
I always feel a little torn about the big ol' V Day.
On one hand, I tell myself  "Hmph! Who needs one particular day to express how you feel to loved ones?"
But on the other hand, I know that I need this holiday to remind myself to take the extra time and energy to be that much more loving toward my husband...
Ah well, c'est la vie~

As a solution to all that internal tug-of-war, Dash and I have agreed to just go chill this year.
We're going to make V Day more about what we can do as a family, since Ella Rose is a lot more into the holiday this year than ever before. For starters, we've been making more Valentines Day cards than you can shake a stick at.
Which brings me to the item at hand:

WIP

This little beauties will become the Valentines Day cards for all of Ella Rose's Peachie friends from school. I don't want to spoil the surprise and show you the finished product (some Peachie mamas frequent this blog ;) ) but I will definitely show them off after the fact.

And with that, I hope you all have a lovely Valentines Day no matter what you decide to do.
Love is a daily thing, always available, and always something to be practiced!!
Take care and Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment