Sunday, February 24, 2013

When Sickness Strikes...

Uuugh...

(How's that for a greeting?)

Okay, so I got over that stomach bug ASAP but now I have...a head cold. >_<
I know that a measly little cold is nothing compared to what I had before, but I must admit, that it really puts a damper on things for me. Mainly, things that involve a screen.
I'm sure you've all felt it before. That stuffy head-full-of-cotton feeling.
And the runny nose that keeps you sniffling all day.
That's me.

So pardon the lack of a real post, but that's what happens when...sickness strikes!

Hopefully, I'll kick this thing soon as well and be back here tomorrow with a more inspired post.
Until then, stay well and (un)Happy Sickness~!!

1 comment:

  1. Dang! Sorry to hear that you're having (another) sick day!
    The bad luck must be going around today because I myself have not only been stuck with a dead motorcycle battery on a busy street BUT ALSO found that I'd forgotten my apartment key, so I couldn't even find refuge at home for a while.

    Thankfully, things are slowly settling out. Landlord got me back inside, and I've got spare motorcycles to choose from for getting around for the rest of the day. Phew!! I swear, sometimes it's like a perfect harmony of crud to happen all on the same day.

    ReplyDelete