Saturday, February 2, 2013

Another Social Saturday!

Hey hey!

Today was a doozy of a day!

The first half of the day, I went with the kiddos to LBCC's Family Fun Day in Albany.
I had wanted to take the bus, but I idiotically waited at the bus stop on the wrong side of the street, and so missed the bus. It wouldn't come by again for another hour and so I opted to take the car. D'oh!

But anyway, everything was fantastic once we got there. Admission was free and then for mere quarters a piece, Ella Rose got to partake in everything from playdough free-for-all, obstacle course and bouncy house to crown creation, face painting and rice trough (a trough full of multi-colored rice...kept her entertained for like 30 minutes!). I also got to see many friends whom I haven't caught up with since before the holidays. So that was good.

The minute we got home, we then got ready to go to a Crepe Party!!
Hosted by the same lovely folks who had the Epiphany Party, it was a fantastic crowd and fantastic eats! I got to flip my own crepes and did not too bad! Photos coming soon, I assure you~ ;)

Back at home, we then had a visit from our neighbor-friends across the street. I tell you I cannot get enough of talking with my friends! If only our children could play peacefully without so much intervention. Oh, well! That will only get better, right? :)

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl and we had planned on quite a bit of company (split between two families) but it is looking like it might actually a small and quaint gathering. That, too, is always welcome after a day like today. Phew!

Until then, take care and Happy Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment