Sunday, January 6, 2013

Purple Sunday

Hi, everyone!

I don't know if anybody else does this, but when Ella Rose and I are trying to figure out what to wear for the day, we tend to go by color. As in, "Let's wear all blue today!" "Okay, today we'll be red."
Well, can you guess what today's color theme was?

With a cameo appearance by William :)
That's right. It's your favorite color and mine: purple.
We hit up two special occasions in this purple get-up.

First was the Mennonite Fellowship -- a lovely group of people who made us feel so welcome and appreciated. I really loved the vibe there, but as my Resolution dictates, I'll be hitting up a different church every week, so it may be a while yet before I find myself there again...though they definitely made a great impression.

Immediately following, we attended our first-ever Gingerbread Decorating Party!
It was held by a lovely gal from the LBCC Live & Learn With Your Baby class. And boy did I meet some neat folks. So many researchers in the biological realm. Fascinating stuff these people are up to, and so modest about it too :)

Ella Rose's creation. It won "Best of Show" (j/k)


It was technically an Epiphany Party, where we ate King's Cake and I found the bean! That makes me Queen for the day~ ;)

All in all, it was a pretty cool day. A very active one, really!
And this week is looking like it will be as much, if not more so~!

Until tomorrow, take care and Happy Purple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment