Monday, January 14, 2013

Blogs I Follow

Hey, everybody!

So, I've been meaning to do a post like this since last year some time, but never got around to it.
Just figured I would share with you some of the blogs I like to follow.
In no specific order, here they are:

Soule Mama
Okay, well this one deserves to be named first because I've been following her for the longest and most devoted of them all. Though truth be told, I've somewhat slackened in my following as of the past six months... Still! She's an incredibly inspirational crafty mama from Maine with 5 children, a farm, and a calm serenity about her that really puts me in a good head space. I've even considered starting a Soule Mama Fan Club (with some local ladies) where we could fangirl over her endeavors and maybe try to imitate some of her latest crafts/recipes/activities/etc. Just a fantasy, but maybe it will come true~? :)

Down To Earth
Another blog in the "simplicity living" thread (akin to Soule Mama) but it's by an Australian woman past her 40's. I've also been skimping in reading this as much, but whenever I pop in for a spot, it's always loaded with great tips and reminders on living frugally/gentler on the environment/etc.

Zero Waste Home
I first read about this French woman living in S.F. with her family back in a Sunset Magazine article, circa 2011 I think? Anyway, she is an incredible inspiration. Whenever I read her stuff, I get inspired to purge a lot more in my home, and it's definitely changed how I look at every little purchase (Could I get something that comes with less wasteful packaging? I could just do without? Etc.)

Peas and Happiness
The blog of a local lady who teaches the Live & Learn With Your Baby class from LBCC where I met most of the women in my social network. Her husband is a fantastic professional photographer (as you can see from the photos she posts) and she is just so quirky and funny, I really enjoy her blog posts. A lot about parenting in general, challenges and questions that we all face~ Very enjoyable.


I think that's about it...
Yep! As you can see, I keep it pretty simple. Any more than this and I'm sure I'd spend way too much time reading inspirational blogs but never carrying out anything that I've actually been inspired to do!
I hope you take a moment to stop by the sites I listed above, and let me know what you think!

Myself, I've been blogging for two weeks now and loving it!
Posting daily is no big deal and already I feel the words flow out of me better.
I think I'm just one of those people that needs to journal her days -- it makes me feel centered, and makes me appreciate every little day! Even when I think that "nothing" happened a particular day, when I write my post in the evening, I always find that there's something to say.

Well!
Until tomorrow, take care and Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment