Saturday, January 5, 2013

What I'm Reading

Howdy all~

Just thought I'd share with you a book I recently got out of the library at the recommendation of my sister's beau, Martin.
It's called "The Undressed Art: Why We Draw" by Peter Steinhart.
Very intriguing so far -- the role of the artist, as well as art model, in the face of changing culture and technology. Fascinating~!

I thought today was the first day of the Winter Farmer's Market, but I was mistaken (it's next Saturday) so I rode the bus and then walked for an hour this morning. Very good for reading and thinking!

There was also a lot of napping in the house today. The two kiddos and hubby, not me -- also good for reading ;)

Hoping you are all enjoying this lovely January and reading some good books too!
Happy Reading to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment