Friday, January 18, 2013

Turkey Joints

Hola!

Today in the mail, I got a surprise gift package from my twin sis, Kathy!
It was none other than the Upstate New York specialty: Turkey Joints


They look beautiful and bizarre at the same time, but the taste is unrivaled!
Despite the name, these are actually chocolate sticks coated in a silky candy coating.
I think it's the Brazil Nuts that makes all the difference.


They are a fantastic accompaniment to coffee or hot chocolate and what I am currently munching on as I type.

Anyway, I thought that was such a kind and generous gift of Kathy to send because it's a product so unique to Upstate NY and it brought back memories...
Check them out yourself at www.turkyjoints.com -- they ship nationwide!

Until next time, Happy Turkey Joints!

No comments:

Post a Comment