Friday, January 25, 2013

Master List of Names

Hey again,

Okay so this is completely irrelevant now that William has been named and it's sticking, but along with that list of 2012 Books, I also found the "master" list of names we had been planning for Baby #2.
Since we didn't know the gender, we had both girl and boy names.
And we sorta added to it every night during "Family Fun Time" -- a ritual we had at bedtime with Ella in which we would jump around, be silly, and think up baby names.

So here you go:

[GIRL NAMES]

Iridia
Lumina
Oona
Fae
Willow
Seneca
Lantana
Eden
Garden
Azalia
Fawn
Saffron
Ember
Gretel
Pearl
Robin
Lavender
Melody

[BOY NAMES]

Mingus
William
Patterson
Reed
Levin
Radius
Turner
Xavier
Fillie
Saffron
Finnius
Flynn
Fisher
Ringo
Ember
Credence


So this ought to give you an idea of the kinds of name we like. Mostly nouns (for girls, it was flowers and other natural names), and some are rather unique. Man, "Ringo Dashiell" -- that would have rocked. Ha!
Looking at William now, if I had to say which other name I'd go with, I can see him as a "Flynn". Heh heh, definitely inspired by Flynn Rider from "Tangled".

Aaaanyway, William it is and William it will remain.
Maybe you will consider some of these names for your future children??
Hope it serves as an inspiration -- ha!

Until tomorrow, Happy Naming!

1 comment:

  1. I have I long list Kris and I have compiled too! For insurance and security purposes at the hospital Grace was Baby Girl Grow. I like that little name :). Ps, I love Flynn Rider too! Great movie and gear list of names. So wonderful when just a name inspires a whole person that comes into being.

    ReplyDelete