Thursday, January 31, 2013

Car-Free Goal...Reached!

Hey, everybody!

So it's the last day of January. Have you had a good month?
I know I sure have. :)

And relating to those 2013 New Year Resolutions I blogged about, I am checking in to give you an update regarding the "be car-free at least 4 days a week" one... I am glad to say that I stuck to it very well!
In fact, in the whole month of January I only drove the car on three occasions! And I only rode in a vehicle on five occasions! Wow!!
We filled up exactly once and that was for that looooong trip to the roller rink.
Though I must be honest and tell you that that doesn't mean our car wasn't out and about -- Dash took it on many a trip to Ella's preschool for drop-off/pick-up and for little errands here and there when he wasn't feeling up to biking...
Oh, well! I like to think that at least my efforts cut back on all the potential driving that could have happened.
I hope to keep this up in February too and as the weather gets better hopefully Dash will opt out of driving too! :)

Until next time, Happy Car-Freeing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment