Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Relaxing Wednesday

Ahoy, mateys~

So I had planned on doing another photo-intense post today, but instead am opting to just give a general report of the relaxing vibe here in the Dashiell household.

This morning, Ella Rose played at a preschool friend's house, allowing me to do child-free grocery shopping for the first time in a long while. Call me crazy, but it can feel like such a treat to myself when I do that. Ha!

Then, when I got home, I found William asleep on Dash's shoulder while he was watching "The Price Is Right" -- aaaah, memories. That show was quite the staple in our home when Ella was a wee little thing, and some of you may know how Dash and I went on the show for our 2nd Anniversary~ :)
Anyway, I got a little shut-eye on the sofa until it was time to get Ella, and then picked her up via bicycle.

The rest of the day was spent pretty nicely. I dug up my collection of pressed flowers from last spring, gave William a nice bath, walked the dog while chatting with my mom, and helped to make some delicious black beans for our weekly Mexican Night meal.

Now I'm updating to you here while Dash finishes up a little project he's working on -- when he's done, he's going to give me a massage. Scoooooore ;)

Well, I hope you're all having a nice Wednesday evening and looking forward to the second half of the week.

Updates on a standing William and long-haired Ella coming soon...

Til then, Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment