Friday, January 4, 2013

Pillowcase Nightgown

Hey, everybody!
I'm posting before the sun goes down for once - wow!
So today I'd like to present my latest creation to you:



It's a girl's nightgown upcycled from an old pillow case!
The tutorial for it was found through Pinterest on this lady's blog.

It's for a little girl turning 4 today...but I'm afraid it might be a little large~? >_<
I am going to see how it fits on Ella Rose when I shorten the straps a touch.
That's always the thing about making clothes for little ones, right?
On one hand, you want it to fit so they can enjoy it now...but at the same time, they'll eventually grow into it so you could always justify that it's a "present for down the road".

Oh, well. We'll see how the little recipient likes it :)
Until then, take care and Happy Nightgowns~!

No comments:

Post a Comment