Tuesday, January 8, 2013

That Was Funny

Just thought I'd share something funny Ella Rose told me today.

So, we were walking to her swim class and I was trying to emphasize the importance of learning how to swim (so that we're safe in the water, etc etc.).
Here's how the conversation went:

Mama: So, Ella Rose. You need to know how to swim because what if we went fishing in a boat, and you fell out into the water? What would you do?

Ella: I'd grab a rope.

Mama: But what if there was no rope to grab?

Ella: Well, then we would just go home.


Maybe you had to be there, but I thought it was pretty funny and it definitely shut me up about all the swim talk. :)

Happy Funny Convos~!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like she was skirting the whole "I could die" idea. Ha ha ha. I laughed out loud with food in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete