Friday, August 7, 2015

Drawings Over the Summer

Alohaaaa~

Although this week has been absolutely stellar and I have so much to share, I first want to take this moment to give a little peek into the world of Ella's drawings as of late.

Thanks to the local library, we've been able to read manga here like Naruto and Card Captor Sakura, and youtube has provided an endless stream of Pokemon so needless to say, she's had a lot of exposure to the Japanese style a lot this summer.

As usual, it's a daily affair, her drawing, and below are just some particularly noteworthy ones that I figured I'd share here :)

"Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff preparing for Pikachu's birthday party" -- my favorite part is Wigglytuff mixing the batter

The big event! Can you name all the Pokemon featured here??

A really snazzy and detailed triple-tiered wedding cake, d'aaaaw~!

Amazing replications of some Card Captor elements. Woooow~

   
Definitive "anime wink" there on this little lolita-clad gal

Summer in July, I guess~

Well, that is all for now.
Hope you are all having a great summer still and Happy Drawings Over the Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment