Thursday, August 13, 2015

Juggling!!

Hi hi!!

So it has finally happened.
I think I can now say that I can juggle!!

It all started with reading about it in The Physician.
Then we made the juggling balls last Saturday.
After a quick youtube video about it, and then some more pro tips from my cousin, Andrea, I started practicing daily.
And now I bring to you a taste of what I am capable of now:



That is William off to the side begging for Daddy's attention, but I remained focused!

I was so surprised to see how easy it was to learn once I understood how to break it down step-by-step.
Within the first day of learning, I was already able to toss all three balls. Then it was just a matter of adding a fourth toss, then a fifth, and now I can go on for about as long as I can keep my throws consistent and not go nuts.

I am so happy to have finally learned how to juggle!!!
Lifelong goal accomplished!
Makes this whole trip to Spain worth it for just this one thing -- ha! I kid, but no really, it's cool that I got to learn here. :)

Well, that is all for now.
Have you ever wanted to learn how to juggle? I hope the link above helps out and that you find the time to practice, too. It's fun~!

Until next time, take care and Happy Juggling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment